BloggerMelayu.com

BlogMalaysia.com

Page Rank Checker Website Speed Test Technology Blogs - Blog Rankings Technology The Top 100 Blogger Sites My Ping in TotalPing.com Get a Free Backlink Blogosphere, Blogging Sites, Blog Traffic, Social News Aggregator, Website Traffic
1Malaysia Blogger Community

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Blogging

I will give you a list of the top 10 resources later that I use and recommend to everyone who is serious about making lots of money online. for more detail go to:www.greatblogbox.com.One of the vital aspects people seem to miss out when they first get into blogging is the fact that their blog must contain information that people want to read. Many bloggers are looking through closed eyes in this regard and if you browse through 50 Blogs you will notice that most will tell you they know how to Make Money with Blogs when really all they tell you is where they went on their vacation or how many cars they have. Are you ready to learn how to Make Money Blogging the answer is YES then read on and start to make money with your blog. I am not here to tell you how to write your blog, that's up to you, but what I am about to tell you is the 10 things I use to make money on the internet

Firstly, we all want to know How to Make Money Online, and one of the best ways I have found is by creating Blogs. In this article I intend to show you how you too can learn How To Make Money

Blogging by telling you how combining the techniques I have gathered from across the web helps to make me $$$ every day. Secondly, I am not trying to sell you my latest "Get Rich Quick" scheme because I don't have one. Each e-Book you read will have a wealth of information within them which will, without a doubt help you to discover the secrets of How to Make Money Online. I am only going to tell you which ones out of the 100's available you SHOULD read if you too want to make lots of money.

You can choose to use these techniques or not, that's your prerogative.

Turn off your computer, grab a pen and some paper and sit somewhere you can relax but also stay focused (if you are just starting out this step can be a pain because we all want to know How to Make Money Online and we want to know how to make it NOW). Think of a topic you are interested in and write it down (this helps because you will be more committed to trying instead of giving up in a day or two) and also make sure it is something other people are interested in too.

You can customize your ads in many ways, such as including text links or image links. I prefer the text links only, as they are easier to blend in with your blog and don't take the focus away from the information. Google Adsense will probably not make you a millionaire but it is an instant way of generating a small amount of money. If you want to track where your visitors are coming from with regards to direct hits or from search engine results then I would suggest you use Google Analytics and again you can get all the help you need setting that up from within the program. You will also want to add your URL to Google's index.


No comments:

Post a Comment

TRAFFIC